Eversorb UR210 is a blending high performance liquid UV light stabilizer for UV curable coatings. It can prevent to degrade from sunlight UV radiation. The most to important thing is no impact on the cure speed for most formulations. Eversorb UR210 is a versatile light stabilizer, which can be used in wide varieties of clear and pigmented UV curable coating system. It recommended for metal, wood and plastic materials.
– Easily handing
– NO impact on the curing speed
– Improve gloss retention
– Excellent color retention
– Improve coating durability
- Amber to yellowish liquid
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g monomer): - Isobornyl acrylate (IBOA): >50 - 2-phenoxyethyl acrylate (PEA): >50 - Hexane diol diacrylate (HDDA): >50 - Tripropyleneglycol diacrylate (TrPGDA): >50 - Trimethyolpropane triacrylate (TMPTA): >50 - Trimethyolpropane ethoxytriacrylate (TMPEOTA): >50
- Dynamic Viscosity at 20ºC: 3000-3500 mPa.s
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb UR210 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us