Eversorb SB1 is a liquid type and high performance UV light stabilizer blending for wood pretreatments. It can achieve better light fastness performance property if wood is treated with Eversorb SB1 prior to the application of the same clear top coat than the one without Eversorb SB1 pre-treatment. It is highly effective for durability improvement of light-colored wood substrates coated with clear coatings. The product is able to use with water borne systems directly.
– Easily handing
– Excellent wood color-protecting additive
– No affect initial wood color
- Amber to yellowish liquid
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent): - Butylcarbitol: >50 - Butyl acetate: >50 - Xylene: >50 - 1-Methoxy-2-propylacetate: >50 - MEK: >50 - Water: < 30
- Dynamic Viscosity at 20ºC: 1000-2000 mPa.s
- Density at 20ºC: 0,96 g/cm 3
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb SB1 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us