Eversorb 91 FD
CAS: 71878-19-8, 70624-18-9(US)
EC number: 906-377-6
Eversorb 91 imparts excellent light stability to fibers and films, and shows excellent compatibility as well as low volatility. Eversorb 91 is suitable for using in polyolefins, especially LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE films and PP fibers. It is also effective to the light stabilization of polyurethanes, styrenic polymers, and polyamides.
– Excellent compatibility with other HALS and UVA
– High compatibility with a wide range of polymers
– Provide no effect on initial color of substrates
– Very stable to heat and can be used in high processing temperature
– Free-flowing, low dusting product form; easy feeding and handing
- Molecular Weight - 2000~3300 g/mol
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent): - Acetone: >50 - Benzene: >50 - Methanol: 3 - n-Hexane: 41 - Chloroform: >30 - Water: < 0,01
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb 91 FD the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us