EC number: 258-207-9
Eversorb 90 provides excellent light stability, compatibility for thick sections. Eversorb 90 is particularly suitable for using in polypropylene, high-density polyethylene and ABS. It is also effective to protect the following plastics: Polyurethane, polystyrene, polyester, polyamide, coatings, adhesives and rubbers.
– High compatibility with other HALS and UVA
– Very stable to heat and can be used in plastics, which requires high processing temperature
– High compatibility with a wide range of polymers
– Odorless, does not bring smells to the polymers
– Produce no effect on initial color of substrates
– Provide high synergistic effect with UV absorbers
- Molecular Weight - 480 g/mol
- Melting point: 81-86ºC
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent): - Acetone: 18 - Benzene: 46 - Methanol: 38 - n-Hexane: 5 - Chloroform: 45 - Ethyl acetate: 24 - Water: < 0,01
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb 90 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us