EC number: 426-650-9
Eversorb 62 (SR152) is a light stabilizer of the hindered amine class (HALS) that significantly improves coatings durability.
– N-O-R alkoxyamine (aminoether) light stabilizer (radical scavenger)
– Reactable primary hydroxyl enabling to co-condense with melamine and isocyanate cross-linkers and to exhibit improved compatibility and resistance to migration in many systems, such as coatings over plastics
– Low basicity, making SR152 suitable for use in acid catalyzed systems and in coatings using acidic pigments
- Molecular Weight - 756,6 g/mol
- Melting point: 83-90ºC
- Solubility at 20ºC (g/100g solvent): - Methyl amyl ketone: 75 - n-Butyl acetate: 70 - Water: <0,01 - Xylene: 70 - Isobutanol: 60
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb 62 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us