Eversorb 56 which is a benzylidene-bis-malonate type UV absorber, can to be provides excellent light stability. Eversorb 56 is particularly suitable for using in the engineering plastics, such as polycarbonate, poly(ethylene-therephtalate). It is the light stabilizer of choice for all applications calling for colorless and low reactivity with the metal ion.
– A colorless UV absorber for engineering plastics
– Very stable to heat and can be used in plastics, which requires high processing temperature
– High compatibility with a wide range of polymers
– Odorless, does not bring smells to the polymers
– Produce no effect on initial color of substrates
- Molecular Weight - 418,4 g/mol
- Melting point: 137-139ºC
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent): - Acetone: 14 - Dichloromethane: 240 - Ethanol: 0,7 - Ethyl acetate: 16 - n-Butanol: 0,4 - Methanol: 0,4 - Methylethylketone: 1,0 - Toluene: 0,8 - Water: <0,1
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb 56 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us