Eversorb HP6 is a liquid type stabilizer and used in hybrid polymer (Silyl terminated polyether & SPUR type). Eversorb HP6 is made of a performance blend package that amid to minimizes Hybrid Polymer sealant & adhesive weather degradation from light exposure. To reduce polymer degradations, such as yellowing, cracking, losing mechanical and viscoelastic properties, which are initiated by UV light. This package is in liquid form with low migration risk and suitable for cold process production. Eversorb HP6 delivers great dispersion and helps to maintain Hybrid Polymer’s mechanical property. Furthermore, besides extending product durability, its low initial color benefits in both clear and pigmented Hybrid Polymer systems.
– Liquid type of performance product
– Easy dispersion
– High compatibility with hybrid polymer
– Low Migration Risk
– Excellent Light initial color
– Weatherability Improvement
- Clear and light yellow liquid
- Chemical type: Blend & Mixture
- Density (g/cm3): ~1.0
- Viscosity (cps.20℃): 1000~1500
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent):- Acetone: >50 - Butyl acetate: >50 - Xylene: >50 - MEK: >50 - Water: < 0,1
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb HP6 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us