Eversorb HP5 is a liquid type stabilizer and used in hybrid polymer (Silyl terminated polyether & SPUR ) type hybrid polymer. To reduce polymer degradations, such as yellowing, cracking, losing mechanical and viscoelastic properties, which are initiated by UV light. Eversorb HP5 is recommended dosage, 0.5 ~ 3 phr ( base on resin solid).
– Highly effective UV absorption
– Easy to incorporate
– Highly compatible in SMP resin
– Low environmental and health hazards
- Clear, amber to yellowish liquid
- Chemical type: Blend & Mixture
- Density (g/cm3): ~1.0
- Viscosity (cps.20℃): 5000~7000
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent): - Butylcarbitol: >50 - Butyl acetate: >50 - Xylene: >50 - 1-Methoxy-2-propylacetate: >50 - MEK: >50 - Water: < 0,1
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb HP5 the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us