Eversorb EP5S is a high performance liquid UV light stabilizer blend developed for waterborne epoxy coatings. It is suitable for amine-cured systems. It’s recommended to be incorporated in the hardener component of the water borne epoxy systems. Eversorb EP5S is a versatile light stabilizer which can be used in varieties of clear and pigmented waterborne epoxy coating formulations, especially for waterborne industrial coatings.
– Easily handing
– Excellent compatibility with waterborne epoxy A/B
– Minimal impact on initial coating color
– Unique light stabilization performance, extending the durability of epoxy systems against yellowing and degradation
– Suitable for most amine-cured system
- Clear, slight yellow liquid
- Solubility at 25ºC (g/100g solvent):- Butylcarbitol: >50 - Butyl acetate: >50 - Xylene: >50 - 1-Methoxy-2-propylacetate: >50 - MEK: >50 - Water: < 30
- Dynamic Viscosity at 20ºC: 300-500 mPa.s
Still looking for something else?
Isn’t Eversorb EP5S the product you’re looking for?
Is the product you are looking for not in our standard product list ? Please feel free to contact us and send us your inquiry. We will be happy to discuss any requirement for you and your company.More about us